Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Costa

I've been away the past week on vacation to Costa Rica. I stayed with my good friend Randy Townsend. Randy surfs for a living and spends his winters in Costa Rica. It was a lot of fun to go and not have to work every morning. I got to surf a lot myself and even did a ton of fun tourist stuff.


Secret Spot Sunset




Just about every surf photographer that's been to Playa Grande has this shot, but it's still cool to watch




Randy adopted a little kitten that raised hell the whole time we were there.



Cobblestone reefbreak south of Playa Grande



Aussie Wade Goodall was in town to get a few photos and shoot some video. Halfway through a 360 here.



Prehistoric pelicans surf the waves.



Randy boosting a big air on a little wave during sunset.

No comments: